Brief gestuurd naar directeur van Genervon

Bericht door Philippe - 31 juli 2013

Brief gestuurd naar directeur van Genervon

Genervon Biopharmaceuticals LLC
1055 E. Colorado Blvd. Fifth Floor
Pasadena, CA 91106
United States

Dear Mr Ko,

My name is Philippe de Lange; I have been suffering from ALS since February 2010.
In 2010,I established my own foundation, “StopALS.nu”, in my home country, the Netherlands. Please feel free to check our website; http://www.StopALS.nu . The main priority of our foundation is to inform ALS patients about worldwide research and developments in the field of ALS. We have a forum, and we are also engaged in fund raising through concerts and sports events.
We recently read the news about the GM604 trial. As there is no such trial in the Netherlands, we would like to find out if there is any possibility of starting such a trial in the Netherlands.
I am in close contact with Prof. van den Berg of the ALS Centre in the Netherlands, who is also head of ALS research in Europe. I have a meeting with him next week and will tell him about this email to you.
Between 9 and 25 September, I will be in San Francisco for a holiday, and I would like to know if it is possible to meet with you to discuss the possibility of starting a trial in the Netherlands. I really hope that you are willing to consider starting such a trial, or at least discuss the options. As you will undoubtedly know, many people have high hopes for this new medicine that your company is currently testing.
I look forward to receiving your reply. Thank you on behalf of the ALS patients in Europe.

Kind regards

Philippe de Lange

Stichting StopALS.nu
Postbus 107
3420 DC Oudewater
the Netherlands

http://www.stopals.nu/?p=1a&s=read&rid=225

starstar

Reactie door Arwi - 31 juli 2013

Re: Brief gestuurd naar directeur van Genervon

Goeie actie inderdaad :!: Ben erg benieuwd of het wat oplevert.
Je leest positieve dingen over GM604.
Groeten,
Arwi

starstarstarstar

Reactie door Peet - 31 juli 2013

Er moet snel wat gebeuren want ik voel het leven uit me getrokken worden.
Philippe, goede actie maar lijkt me logisch ;-)
Groetjes, Peet

starstarstarstar

Reactie door Kees - 31 juli 2013

Philippe,
Goede actie, sta er helemaal achter. Hopelijk krijg je een positieve reactie.
Succes!

Kees

starstar

Reactie door Philippe - 07 augustus 2013

Reactie Genervon;

Thank you for your interest in the broadly inclusive ALS clinical trial by Genervon. Due to the number of inquiries we received, we are unable to respond to emails on an individual basis. We are touched by many of the stories you have shared, and they motivate us to work even harder to bring our drugs to the market as soon as possible. Please visit our site http://www.genervon.com for latest news.

This trial is registered at clinicaltrial.gov site # NCT 01854294 ( http://clinicaltrial.gov/ct2/show/NCT01854294?term=01854294&rank=1 ). Please read the protocol and see if you are qualify for this trial.
You should contact your doctors first and see if you are suitable for this trial. To participate in this trial, ALS patients should emailing your brief clinical history details including diagnosis, disease onset, disease status, prior therapy and response to prior therapy information to: Nichole Armstrong: na2398@columbia.edu at Columbia NY and Michelle Parkinson: mparkinson@partners.org at MGH Boston. Please copy your email to info@genervon.com.

Both trial sites are starting to enroll patients this month.

For those who are qualified and need to travel to treatment center, it is a short total 90 days trial requiring only 2 weeks of treatment (6 IV doses) and 2 evaluation visits at the center.

PS. THIS TRIAL IS FOR MODERATE ALS PATIENTS WITHIN 2 YEARS OF ALS ONSET.

INFO@Genervon.com
Genervon Biopharmaceuticals LLC
1055 E. Colorado Blvd. Suite 500
Pasadena, CA 91106
Tel: (323)-721-5500
Fax: (323)-721-9131

This email is sent on behalf of Genervon Biopharmaceuticals, LLC. It may be privileged and contains confidential information intended only for the use of the recipient(s) named above. Use by anyone else is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately.

starstar

Reactie door Ton - 24 februari 2015

hoi
ik heb het hier geplaatst omdat het over Genervon gaat.
in Amerika is er iemand met een petitie begonnen om het middel GM604 eerder op de markt te krijgen bij de FDA
er zijn diverse trials geweest met het middel en zoals ik begrijp zijn de resultaten veelbelovend misschien niet genezen maar wel vertragen,, ik heb getekend hier de link
http://www.change.org/p/lisa-murkowski-fda-accelerated-approval-of-genervon-s-gm604-for-use-in-als

starstarstar

Reactie door Bou - 25 februari 2015

Begreep dat er inmiddels meer dan 100.000 handtekeningen zijn! Want het probleem zit inderdaad niet bij Genervon maar bij de FDA, wat bj ons het College ter Beoordeling van Geneesmiddelen is.

starstarstar

Reactie door dspier - 02 maart 2015

afgelopen zondag nog een email van http://www.change.org gehad: de teller staat nu boven de 225.000!!

groetjes,
Dick

starstarstarstar

Reactie door lijster - 02 maart 2015

225.000 dat is heel mooi. dat er nog maar veel bij mogen komen.
vr.gr.,
lineke

starstarstarstar